This report includes single family homes that are waterfront and off water homes around Lake Keowee. The Median Price of a home is up 5.9% at $659,000.The number of homes for sale sits at
Why Didn't Your Home Sell??
Dated: January 10 2020
- Was it the condition of your home?
- My team and I will walk through your home with you and give you advice as to what needs to happen to make your home show the very best.
- Was your home priced correctly?
- I will prepare a Competive Market Analysis for you that will provide you with the market value of your home in the current market.
- Was it the marketing plan?
- I will provide you will an extensive marketing plan that has proven results. When we meet we will discuss strategies and tactics to get your home sold for the most money in the least amount of time.
- Was it lack of communication from your last agent?
- I will be in constant contact with you throughout the entire process from listing to close, making sure that you are aware of the next steps in the process.
If you have given any thought to selling your home in 2020, lets get together and talk about how we can maximize your real estate goals.
Thank you for stopping by my site. I'm happy to help with your discovery of the Seneca/Lake Keowee area of South Carolina. I grew up in Seneca, graduating from Seneca High School in 1988. I moved back....
Latest Blog Posts
eXp Realty has over 80 hours of training each week and provides the agent the tools needed to generate their own leads. In the example below the agent is actually not on a 70/30 split but